Monday, October 12, 2009

Hmmm...

People who play with their Blackberry during the sermon, should decline from criticizing the content of same. Just saying. Especially if they're looking for a promotion. Ahem.

ETA: Wondering if this snarky comment is in conflict with my "Philosophy." Should I look to myself? Sure. Does this behavior make said person happy? Perhaps. But it will not lead to better employment opportunities. Does said person read this blog. Not as far as I know.

What are your thoughts?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find Blackberry checking in church to be counterproductive. I also hate it when people do it during conversation... It's not the same as knitting, it's reading. It says to me 'you are not important enough to merit my full attention'. Knitting says 'my hands need something to do but my head and my heart are on you!' Am I wrong??? (Plus I don't often knit in conversational times anyhow, maybe on a long car ride or at the park thing...)

I think if you are a person trying to get a promotion, one would think you could refrain from using all electronics IN CHURCH.... certainly at WORSHIP time... geez. that's a no brainer, imo.
-- love guess who! lol.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and on a different topic... you are no longer a JUNIOR leader, dear. You are a Cadette leader. Yayyyyyayyayayayayyaay! xo

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf