Saturday, December 10, 2005

Not as much progress as I would like

First of all, sorry there are no pictures today. We've been going to movies all day. First, a screening of "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe," which is WONDERFUL!! I'm a big fan of the books from childhood and they really hit the right notes all through. Then we went to see "March of the Penguins" at our public library, which was also really nice. A bit much of the "circle of life" for the kids on occasion, but a penguin's life is not easy.

I want to post a picture which shows all of my bobbins for my Lendrum folding wheel at their partially full points. However, I want to wait until I finish the last nest of BFL dyed in the basic food coloring colors (to show me what they were) so all of the bobbins are off the wheel. I really need to get some of this plied so I can start alpaca...or mohair...or fleece from the fair...or silk...or Samoyed...

Soon the Christmas vacation/baby gifts will be over and I can start obsessing about next year's county fair entries. That will be fun! I can't wait until my crafting time is for whatever I want. It only lasts a few months, after all. The end of year teacher gifts come up again awfully quickly. Although, since I knit for DD's teacher for Christmas, maybe she can have something else at the end of the year. And DS has three teachers!! What is that about!?!?! I don't think socks will happen this year.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday and go see "Narnia"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf