Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a crock!

The L.A. County Fair has seen fit to change the date AND the time of the spinning contest to yesterday at noon. Rather than today at 6. I was never told anything. Others were called, but not told the time was different. I couldn't even have gone yesterday at noon and I've paid my fee and never received my ticket, my parking pass or anything.

I called them on Friday and left a message, because my friend had gotten a call, and STILL never heard from them.

I called them on Saturday, but of course, got the voicemail again.

I am ticked.

Did they decide Saturday was a better day for the people who spend every day there and spin in the contest (most of the entrants)? Did they decide this the day before? The contest information has been on the website since May. Sunday at 6. It's been Sunday at 6 (usually the final day of the Fair) every year since I started competing (2005).

Ho-the-[expletive deleted]-hum.

Guess I'm staying home today after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Politics anyone?

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf