Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogtoberfest is not working out

I have not posted every day, ho hum. I should just do it when I get up in the morning. Like yoga. Oh, yeah, I don't do that either.

I wake up so early, but I cherish that quiet time before anyone else is up, coffee, blog surfing, shuffling around in my slippers in the dim light. Soon enough it's making breakfast, finding socks, filling water bottles, signing papers.

Anyway, I've been better about it at least.

OKC: Modeled photos (thanks to Anonymous) of the Fair Sweater, 2009: october frost finalYeah, I cropped my head out of it, what's it to you? Yes, the sweater looks large and it is. But it is cushy and beautiful and I love it with the fire of a thousand suns.

And another headless photo of my summer knitting, Tempest: tempest finalThis one, you can see, fits well and I've been wearing it on the warmish days. I need like 10 more of these! It was an easy knit, easy sewing up and is pretty much perfect! Maybe a black one, maybe handspun variegated, maybe handspun striped, maybe sale yarn at the closing LYS, maybe a hundred things. Love it, love it, love it!

Finishing secret project then on to DS's new sweater, which I should probably have finished before he goes to camp next weekend, but it simply did not occur to me. I was aiming for Halloween and will absolutely make Thanksgiving, due to changing the order of projects to get the secret one done in plenty of time.

Better get back to it!

May peace prevail upon the earth.


1 Comments:

Blogger Joyfossil said...

I love the following things: a. You. B. both sweaters... so amazing... I am inspired to make the stripey one... is that amazing or what? C. that you are blogging more. D. ummm... there must be more... love you the most.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf