Monday, September 20, 2010

Finishing!

Finished my socks-in-progress (since I don't know when last winter) last night.

Finished my blue handspun sweater.

Ripped out slipper--HUGE even for felting, it was a good 3 inches longer than it should have been, weighed 4 ounces and I ran out of the first ball of yarn. Will wear accidentally felted socks from Sock Madness at camp, no worries.

Had the thought the other day, "I really need an orange sweater." Then remembered I have an orange sweater that only needs half a sleeve. That's up next!

Then secret knitting for the hols.

Still no photos, ho hum.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Whoo hoo on having a mostly made orange sweater ready to go. Hope your headache is gone for good.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf