Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweater finished

Smaller than the last one, when I make this again, I will make a medium. Pix later (need a shower).

DD has a cold, but went to school, she's a trouper.

DS has picture day today and I forgot until 5:30am and so he had to take a shower this morning, too. But we made it everywhere, even with lunch from home.

Morning off today and then DD will take the bus up to my office for the first time (if she remembers we talked about it last night). I hate it when we make a plan and then I don't remind them in the morning. The school office is going to think I'm a "helicopter parent" but I don't want her to freak out if no one comes to pick her up. And I forgot to give her her phone. Which I will drop off later. Sheesh.

On to spinning some Wensleydale singles for new slippers before camp next weekend!

Oh, and Christine O'Donnell is a nutjob, just saying. Go Dems!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf