Friday, September 03, 2010

I'm going to count this as yesterday

Since I fell asleep rather unexpectedly (by me, not by my family)!

A little warning of what's coming, though. Next week we start all of our extracurricular activities: Tap on Mondays (and rehearsal possibly), Ballet and Skateboarding on Tuesdays, Choir on Wednesdays (and teaching for me), Drawing on Thursdays, Choir on Fridays, Irish Dance on Saturdays. That's not including Scouts (both) or Baseball (after Christmas).

This is the first year I will drop something if we can't handle it. And Drawing and Skateboarding are short and sweet.

I'm glad we have the long weekend (and I have today off) first!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf