Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Feeling a bit better

I had a dentist appointment on Monday that just threw me for a loop. Too long, too everything. I'm feeling better today, though, and should be okay going to work and such.

Started in on finishing the orange sweater sleeve, that should be done by the end of the week unless I decide to do a stealth super speed project by Sunday. Which I will probably decide to do, but we'll see how I feel about spinning after the kids go to school today. If I don't spin the yarn, the project will never get off the ground!

DS got a 100 on his Science Test, yay! Congratulations, buddy!

Photo from the fair: County Fair 2010 028

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous CindyCindy said...

Love the pic. Exactly when did your children get all grown up?

9:17 AM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Well...the daughter seemed to change over on the first day of Middle School, I kid you not. It must have something to do with never having gone to school with anyone over 5th grade before.

The son just grows steadily and has finally passed his older sister in height, but he's still 9 (to her great despair). Too fast, too fast! I try squishing them all the time and threaten them with coffee (to stunt their growth) but they're not interested in staying little.

OTOH, they are awfully funny nowadays! When they're not rolling their eyes...

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf