Saturday, October 02, 2010

A quiet weekend, finally!

I thought I had a baby shower this weekend (got the date wrong) so I have very little going on. Taking scout troop to the mall to hang out, posting photos from the Fair, I will have to practice my music for tomorrow when we get back, but that's no biggie.

Baby shower gift, finished (since I thought it was today), all they needed was the ribbons:
Baby sweaters for Maitreya

The first one came out a little big, so I made another smaller one, so cute!

I managed to spin some yarn this week, but it's not dry enough to take a photo. I did finish the pair of socks that has been languishing in my purse since the spring before camp, though:

Silk Garden Sock stripes #2

Look, photos!

And the kids at the Fair:

County Fair 2010 029 Liam on giant slide cropped

We had a great time this year, thanks DH!! Worth a day off school, but it's hard to get back into the routine after an exhausting Wednesday!

Off to the mall!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf