Saturday, December 31, 2005

Still out of town

Sorry no posts, but I'm still away on the East Coast, not spinning much, but have finished knitting the pieces of the Devon sweater from Knitty. It's cute, but I'm not sure I'll ever knit a sweater at 8.5 spi again. I feel like it's the same number of stitches as a sweater for my DH, which would be fine, but it's for a newborn.

And speaking of giant sweaters, before we got in the car to go to my folks', my FIL said he would like a Wonderful Wallaby (sans hood) so here goes. He jumps to the top of the queue as he is 82 and who knows how long he will have to wear the thing. So the hunt for the pattern and yarn begins.

I seem to have dropped off the Spinning Wheel ring, so I will attempt to rejoin. Otherwise the only person reading this EVER will be me!

Have a safe and Happy New Year, all!







2 Comments:

Blogger Bess said...

You must be back on the ring because I found you.

Happy New Year

4:09 AM  
Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Wendy,
I hope you had a great time on your visit back East!
Deb

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf