Saturday, October 17, 2009

I got nothin'.

I am exhausted.  

Is there a thing where you have plenty of energy all week long for the myriad millions of things to do and then on the day when you have barely anything to do, you're too tired to even think?

I'm sure if I had had a lot to do, I could have done it. But since I only had one thing to do, it utterly exhausted me. Pathetic.

OT, I have set up a system by which person-playing-with-Blackberry-during-church can be surprised by receiving an anonymous text message while doing so asking him to stop.  Will only institute if necessary.  

Ambivalent about whether I want it to be or not!

Aren't I terrible?

Girl Scout Cadette Troop 291 has decided to name themselves The Lucky Charms.  And they are, too!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf