Sunday, September 05, 2010

Taking a 3-day weekend

In a 24/7 business.

Well, not really 24/7, but sort of on-call 24/7.

I'm taking my holiday. Regardless of imminent enormous logistically chaotic event's rapid approach. Regardless of rumors of my non-involvement running rampant. Regardless of my own preparedness for my own portion of said event's woefulness.

I'm taking Labor Day off.

We're going to see "Avatar" again in 3-D!

OMG, Knitting content!!! I'm working on a handspun Imogen to replace my Malabrigo one that went missing: Blue Imogen handspun 4-8

And the knitting so far: Imogen back

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf