Friday, September 03, 2010

Trying not to get beaten down

But if I have to keep hearing about how wimpy and demoralized and scared and off-message Democrats are right before the voting in an election about how unhappy and angry and freaked out everyone is, I will lose my mind.

I'm a member of the disaffected, and they should never have lost me. I used to be out there cheering them on.

We need, still, political leaders who will stand up for what is RIGHT, stand up for the CONSTITUTION and the RULE OF LAW. Leaders who stop worrying about getting reelected and make the country BETTER.

I get that they can't do anything if they get voted out. But for God's sake, you're about to be voted out anyway! What the hell, why don't you take some chances?

If the Left doesn't get the messaging out there that the Right ruined everything and we're about to hand it all back to them and go into a Depression (of every sort), it will be as bad as it ever was in short order.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kip said...

THANK YOU!! Keep yelling!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

I don't usually do any of the ALL CAPS thing but I'm so frustrated. Usually I'm all about the exclamation points, is that any better?

Thanks for visiting!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf