Saturday, November 04, 2006

Yep. UPDATED

This really made me smile.

When you walk into the voting booth on Tuesday, no matter where, with that rage burning in you, stab that motherfuckin' punch card, beat the shit out of that Diebold touch screen, and yell, "Fuck them" as you vote them into oblivion.

And if on Wednesday morning it turns out they've dicked us over one more time by hacking the vote, by screwing with the polls, then maybe we've reached a point in this America where it's time to fight or flee.
The words of The Rude Pundit.

UPDATE: I really want to post some spinning content, but I want this to stay at the top through the close of polls in CA tomorrow. It's driving me nuts! So tomorrow I will post the haul from the Handweaver's Guild show and hopefully be very, very, very drunk on champagne!

4 Comments:

Blogger Zarzuela said...

Awesome! Just awesome.

Jessica

6:14 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

Too funny!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you only need this to stay at the top until tomorrow, this doesn't really help much but for next time ;) You can always change the date of the post you want to stay at the top to a future date. Since they show up in order of the date, your "stickied" post will stay at the top. I can't wait to vote tomorrow!!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Thanks, Weaver! I couldn't get Blogger to tell me how to manage it. I'm so nervous!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf