Monday, March 12, 2007

Can't...blog...must...knit...again...

Apparently, I've used that title before!

Here are my Sock Madness Round one socks as of Saturday night at 5:30 p.m. PST:

I now have another half a foot.

Will she be eliminated in Round 1? Will she care? Can she knit a stockinette sock in less than two days? Yes, it turns out. In fingering weight yarn. However, having followed the pattern like a good little sheep, they are a bit too small for me. So after it's over I will either make them longer or give them to mom. Mom is pretty likely!

I cannot believe how many people finished by Sunday morning. I had a Brownie meeting to run, for goodness sake! And boothing! And Church! And children at home! And annoying houseguest! Don't you people understand!?!?!?

Oh, sorry, that's my panic showing.

Later!

3 Comments:

Blogger chipper said...

Relax! Deep breaths! You can do it!!! :) the sock looks great, by the way.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

I totally sympathize. Don't these people have lives? I am number 16 in our division. I had no hope I would get in when I looked this morning. Good luck in the next round.
Margie
http://www.fairisle53.blogspot.com

9:02 PM  
Blogger Joyfossil said...

It's pretty! Good job!
xo

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf