Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Houston, we have a problem.

I'm on row 61 of the Rogue sleeves. I have one ball of yarn. One. For both sleeves. Will I eke them out or (HORRORS!) need more. I've called Knitpicks and begged for the same dyelot but they are not confident. I have another maybe 1/3 of a ball that got something spilled on it earlier which I will also use. Maybe I will get there, maybe not. AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!

In other news, DD's 2nd grade teacher REALLY wants a pair of socks and I am a sucker for a direct request. So by the end of the school year, some blue handknit socks will be gifted to her. I'm planning to change one of my Sock Madness yarns to the skein of blue Trekking I have in the stash (she definitely wants blue) and attempt to kill two birds, as it were. As if I'm not going to lose in the first round.

No pix today, too lazy.

Have a lovely day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Oh no!! Hope the yarn situation works out. I find that sometimes, if I put the ball of yarn in a drawstring bag where I can't see how little is left (all the while chanting "ohpleaseohpleaseohplease..."), sometimes it manages to become enough to finish...

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much yarn did you start out with for rogue? I looked back but didn't see. I have some stash yarn I'm thinking of for this, but fear it may not be enough.
(I'll tell Shelley you are looking for her - we teach in the same shop.)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf