Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I am in love!!

With my new shoes!



See the beautiful sockage! Whenever I look down, there they are!

In other news, I would have a photo of the yarn I sent to my S2K pal, but the photos were all TERRIBLE. Seriously. Of course, I forgot and tried to take them in the car outside the post office so what did I expect?

Rogue is progressing, about 2/3 finished with the hood. I'm now very eager to finish by the time Sock Madness starts so I can concentrate for the first round. After that, I will have already lost and it won't matter what I'm knitting.

I feel a tremendous desire to 1) start something new, and 2) knit something mindless that is not 10 spi. I'm resisting (mostly), although I did start a garter stitch scarf the other night out of some seriously bizarre handspun thick and thin yarn. Haven't touched it again so far... I should also do the other Wine and Roses mitt but, again, watching charts is not my favorite right now, plus I have to watch charts for Rogue.

Hope you're having a lovely day!

3 Comments:

Blogger margene said...

Cute shoes and they look really fab with your socks.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that your new shoes show your lovely socks off so splendidly!

6:52 PM  
Blogger chipper said...

Whomever makes those shoes should totally be marketing them to sock knitters!!! They are great (but of course the socks are even cooler! :) )

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf