Sunday, March 18, 2007

Since you asked (but, sadly, not yet)

The next post will be blocking photos of Rogue and progress photos of new sweater designed by me (or do I have to give Barbara Walker the credit as I am following her formula RELIGIOUSLY).

But today I sang two solos in church (twice) and worked for an hour and now am off to GS cookie boothing for the last time this year. When I get home, I will work some more and then I hope be blocking that Rogue. Joy tells me Tuesday will be my last chance to wear a wool sweater this year, although I hold out great hopes for all three camping trips, especially sleeping in the Arctic at Sea World. I hear it's very cold in there...

Anyway, very busy with other stuff and hoping to get the green sweater completely finished before Sock Madness starts up again!

Have a lovely day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf