Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Whew! I made it!

Now there are fourteen finishers in my Division...

And I am one of them!!

In other news, more yarn has arrived to finishe Rogue and although it is not the same dye lot, it looks fine to me. I've asked everyone in the house what they think, to be hypercritical of the color, but even DH says it will be fine. So now that the Round 1 is over, I can knit sleeve caps today. This sweater may get finished yet! The closest guess to today is Joy, but I have to sew the thing up, as well so good luck, Joy! If I don't work tonight you're probably the winner! More later!

If only it weren't 100 degrees this week, I could wear the socks or the sweater (they don't go together at all!) but sweater may have to wait for camping out on the 30th.

Congratulations to all who finished in time and all who tried their best! You're all wonderful! And to the organizers!!

3 Comments:

Blogger chipper said...

Congrats!!! I knew you could do it :) Here's to the next round!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

Congrats on moving on to the next round! I have Rogue on my to-knit list. I have all the yarn and everything. But now that it's getting warm, I may not start it for a while. Although, it would probably make sense for me to knit it this summer so it's ready to go as soon as it gets cooler. But why do what makes sense?
Jean (Golden Purl)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Joyfossil said...

Did I win? What do I win? I get the Rogue? ha ha... riiiiiight. I'm just kidding. But did I win?

I know you and I know all the millions of things you have to do in your life... of course I didn't figure in running out of yarn but nor did I know about the sox club thing either...

I can't wait to see the finished project!

xo

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf