Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bet you can tell what time of year it is!

Busy time! I have lists of lists, I keep having dreams of projects forgotten that don't exist. I wake up in the middle of the night certain that I need 400 i-cord loops for some school project and they're due tomorrow morning. Crazy!

But I don't have time for photos or uploading to Flickr or anything, sorry. Dashing and Fetching are finished, last Fetching needs a bath. Made one extra so far (first one was too small and fits DD so she gets another...next week). Arwen is at the second side of the hood. Baby hat is almost done (started this morning). Hope socks go as quickly!

I've made 5 loaves of Cranberry Bread, 84 Peanut Butter Oaties and at least 72 Molasses Cookies a la Heide (DH says they are the BEST EVER). Tomorrow kids and I will do our annual cookie cutter extravaganza. Then I only have three more kinds of cookies to go!

I will also be making the new lists for the week. Kids get out early 3 out of five days. They also have a pizza party, a Christmas concert and a craft day on Friday. DS has a Pack Meeting, we're supposed to go to a caroling party (rather ambivalent this year, though) and I have to rehearse for my recital in January before I leave. Can you see why I breathe a sigh of relief when I get on the plane?

Hope all of your holiday plans, whatever they may be or represent, are going smoothly and safely.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Glad that you liked the recipe. I still have lot of Christmas baking to start/finish and my knitting list seems to be stretching out. Aaack! I'm heading out to Ravelry to check out your pictures.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf