Friday, October 26, 2007

What I spun yesterday

Two ounces of Romney from Adrian at Hello Yarn. My last fiber club offering (for the moment...): hello yarn october 07 singles

I think it will go nicely with the other Romney I already have put away for a felted entrelac backpack: romney for felted bag

The top is Romney from batts I bought at Woolbearers in Mt. Holly, New Jersey.
Middle is Leaf Peep Romney from Spunky Eclectic (my favorite colorway of her Fiber Club so far). The top two have the purple in common, the bottom two the cranberry and rusty reds. And I will finally have enough yarn for a bag! What's the deal with felting taking so much yarn?

I've been loath to knit this up with different wools, with my varied felting history and all, but all Romney should work just fine.

What are you spinning?

Arwen proceeds apace...nothing new to show, though.

Anybody thinking about participating in the Moratorium on November 6?

Go Chris Dodd! We're behind you all the way!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Lovely spinning. I've no idea what moratorium you're referring to, but then again that's because I live under a rock and seldom watch tv or listen to the radio. Now my curiousity is piqued and I need to check it out.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf