Friday, November 23, 2007

Hope you had a Happy!

But we are doing ours today instead!

DH got some work for Thursday, which turned out to be great, and so we're eating Friday. I am currently waiting for the dishwasher to finish up so I can get started peeling potatoes, etc. I don't do a complicated dinner, but then again I don't get all frazzled anymore about it, either. Everyone enjoys, there are leftovers, all is right with the world. Eternal houseguest returns tomorrow, ho hum.

Saw "Enchanted" yesterday afternoon and it was quite lovely. Not too much. The animation at the beginning was very TV, though, not the usual Disney fare. I wonder if they were trying to make it seem very flat and uninteresting on purpose or were just lazy. I will inquire...

Too busy to take pictures, too tired to knit mostly. Two parties at school (one feast, one spinning demo), one concert (Andrews Sisters), me with the flu and pulled something in my back. Oh, and cramps. But all is going away that should and I had a nice day off BEFORE cooking the dinner, which I highly recommend.

Off to stuffing!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf