Sunday, May 04, 2008

Still alive (so far)

We're having our busiest weekend of the spring (always) this week with our Church children's variety show. I volunteer so I'm there a lot and the kids are there a lot and here we go again today. The house is a wreck, we are exhausted, we've eaten takeout I don't know how many meals in a row but the show is lots of fun and everybody has worked very hard. Congratulations, children, youth, Angie, Mary and everyone at BFUMC!!

Now can I please take a break?

Nope.

Monday is First Grade Field Trip which I am chaperoning. And then a t-ball game.

Tuesday. Tuesday is the day I'm aiming for. Of course, I'll need to clean the house, but that will actually be a relief!

Knitting on the Optional Round of Sock Madness II. Don't know if I'll finish by Thursday but loving the socks: round 6 1 I'm further than this now but this was the last moment I had time to shoot it.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf