Saturday, May 10, 2008

Well, I don't know about you, but...

I plan to have a lovely Mother's Day!

I've been authorized to purchase some absolutely lovely and/or useful and/or fun things so I went ahead and ordered more Lendrum bobbins, some Oatmeal Bluefaced Leicester fiber and the yarn for my Kauni cardigan, which I have been lusting after for many a long month. Thanks DH and Mom!!!

However, I have no pictures.

My mom is away in England for a couple of weeks. I have to call her tomorrow transatlantic, cool! Actually, it's really no big deal any more, is it? But she will be surprised I think. Otherwise gifts are going out late since she isn't home anyway.

Received LOVELY flowers from D, thanks! Just my colors, orange and yellow, bright and beautiful.

I do not have to sing at church tomorrow and for once neither do my children, so I plan on spending the day in my PJ's, put some time in on the spinning wheel, and eat ribs for dinner, yum! Today was hectic, next week the same. It will be nice to have a quiet day at home.

And I've made a decision about the lace socks SM 2 round 4 finished from Sock Madness II, but I won't reveal it right now. I have a toe and a bit for Round 6, am in progress on sock 2 from Round 5, almost done with sock 1 from the Optional Round, all the others are done. It's been really chilly here all week, too, so I've gotten to wear my woolies a little late in the season.

Most Important Event of Today: DS got two doubles and a single in t-ball!!

Now will someone tell me what Hillary is really waiting for?

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf