Sunday, October 18, 2009

Is the Pastor reading my mind?

Or listening in on my phone calls?

From home?

For the second time in 4 weeks he has SO hit the nail on the head with something that was going on in my life, it's eerie. And, no, I didn't tell his wife or anything. It's just odd.

Either that or the subjects are so ubiquitous that they can apply to anyone's life at any given time, but I don't think so; I think it's just synchronicity for some reason.

I love the word ubiquitous.

I'm surprised he didn't use it in the sermon.

Finishing secret project and starting Son's new hoodie sweater, with which I am already bored. How is that? I really ought to add some cables or something...

Absolutely dying to knit something else. I may have to cheat on this one, we'll see.

May peace prevail upon the earth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

It could be you are hearing from a different place, too.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Oh, yeah. I'm sure that's true, too. But to preach on inclusiveness the same week I was the victim of hate speech--in the church?

To preach on "Ask what you can do..." the same week I confronted a friend about the same exact issue?

Absolutely I'm listening with new ears this year. I'm grateful to be feeling like the sermons are directly relevant to me. Thanks for the reminder!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf