Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Guess I took a day off blogging, too

But it was nice!

We went to see the Special Edition Avatar 3-D (we had seen it before in 2-D) and it is just beautiful and the added footage is a plus, not gratuitous at all. I could watch that movie many more times, and will eventually.

Did a little work just to get something done before today's wasted time in a meeting. Not wasted so much as less productive?

Today it hits the fan, though.

Work, then dentist (me, blech), then dinner, Liturgical Dance Team practice and Ballet Class and then home to bed. We find out about the School Play audition results for DD and last week's test results for DS.

I won't have time to breathe again until Thursday, if then. We have a big event at work on Saturday for which I will have to practice on Thursday and help on Friday (my day off) not to mention work on Saturday at least 9-6. I shall clutch at moments of peace where they fall.

May they fall upon me frequently!

And you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Just don't forget to breath!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf