Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I feel like Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

And not necessarily in a good way.

I seldom feel like the Yarn Harlot, being neither terribly witty nor terribly famous (at least in knitting circles) but I channeled her quite successfully yesterday when I...

made a knitting schedule for Christmas.

Totally doable, without frenzy, I just have to keep at it. And I'm on schedule for item #1! Hey, this is easy!

Of course, it always falls apart for her in the end when she gifts boxes of half-knit projects or manages not to see the giftee until January or something, but hope springs eternal for both of us!

This week, I focus on teacher gifts, which must be delivered by December 16th. First up: 6th Grade Science, one glove finished, second glove half way through the cuff ribbing. I'll add a photo after I take the kids to school.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf