Monday, January 23, 2006

I've been tagged for the first time!!

I'm so excited! Silly me. I guess I'd better start posting some pictures in case anyone ever visits...

So, before I do the meme, here is a photo of the handwarmers I knit out of my handspun last week. It was dyed in the roving by me at a dyeing class at Weaver's Cottage. They are super warm and I will definitely use up some more yarn making more to go with more outfits!



Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1.Singing Bumble Bee at the Macy's Flower Show (Worst Job Ever)
2.Legal Secretary
3.Soprano Solist at my church (still am!)
4.Temporary salesperson at trade shows. This was fun and led to many, many lovely Christmas gifts for my family (at wholesale)

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Lord of the Rings
2. The American President
3. Rear Window
4. Love Affair

Four Places You Have Lived
1. Brooklyn, New York
2. Eden Prairie, Minnesota
3. Fanwood, New Jersey
4. Burbank, California

Four TV Shows You Love(d) to Watch
1. Sports Night
2. Survivor
3. Amazing Race
4. 24

Four Places You Have Been on Vacation
1. Rome, Italy
2. Tokyo, Japan
3. Cornwall, England
4. Cape Cod, Massachusetts

Four Places You want to visit
1. New Zealand
2. Tuscany
3. Australia
4. Florence

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. Americablog.com
2. Jabberwonk.com
3. Yarn Harlot
4. e-bay

Four of your Favorite Foods
1. Prime Rib
2. Tiramisu (at this specific restaurant in Rome, heavenly!)
3. Key lime pie
4. Pretty much any kind of pie other than cherry or apple

Four things currently on the floor in your car (truck)
1. Toys
2. Empty coffee cup
3. Knitting book (Modular Knitting by Iris Schreier-I just am not good at this yet)
4. Church choir music bag

Four Bloggers You are Tagging: I don't know any other bloggers, really!
1.
2.
3.
4.

Thanks, dudleyspinner, for tagging me. Maybe someday my blog will be one people check every day, like yours is for me!

Filibuster Alito!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf