Friday, February 10, 2006

The Flame is Lit



Well, it is in Torino. So I have begun. And begun again. And again. And now again. This happens to me with lace. That's why this is my Olympic challenge. I WILL NOT abandon this project, no matter how many times I cast on, no matter what other knitting (easier) calls to me, no matter how close the left front of my Cul De Sac vest is from completion, no matter how much I would like to get to the leg patterning of those pesky jaywalkers. I will Branch Out. And I stand by the Knitters' Olympic Pledge. Thanks to Stephanie for the idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf