Thursday, May 25, 2006

"Summer of Socks"

Inspired by Zarzuela, I shall enter the "Take Your Sock on Vacation" contest and take photos of socks in progress to send in. I will also post them here. But they have to be cast on after June 21st, so nothing current can go in. Hmm... I'm supposed to be knitting FIL's sweater this summer, but that could be September/October... The County Fair socks can go in...what about the Cherry Tree Hill Pomatamus (only in my head), what about some more cottony anklets...what about...I love socks.

Give me Liberty or Give me Death!

(Think the NSA likes handknit socks? Hope so, 'cause they'll never get any from me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf