Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Enough, already!

Clearly, too much free time today.

My second experiment in plying 2 colorways for the Twisted Sisters project:



I will swatch this up tonight or tomorrow, hoping that I like the results better. I certainly like the yarn better!

1 ply is my autumn colorway, the other is Interlacements Turkish Carpet. The colors were some contrasting and some similar, some lined up together, some not. I really like this yarn. Don't know what to take from it, though. Except that I should use colors that I love all the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

Beautiful!

What's this about stick and stone? (hee hee) I want to go but not sure about Friday. It will probably work but I'll get back to you confirm.

Beautiful yarn!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

I won't have any free time again really until next Wednesday, but if Friday doesn't work for you, we'll do it when you're free, too much fun!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf