Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On the other hand

It is our 8th Wedding Anniversary today, yay us!!

DH and I met in rather unusual circumstances, singing in a Baroque opera together where we had to (among other things) make out for two acts under a pin light in the audience, lie down together like spoons for the 1/2 hour between when the house opened and our first cues, kill everyone else in the cast and have standing sex over their bodies, then bring them back to life so as to do the whole thing over again. Three times!

So some thank you's to DH today:

For picking up the phone.
For not thinking I was crazy (even though I was).
For making me grow.
For making it work.
For being just the right guy for me.
For being the best Daddy in the world.

I love you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! and to think, I thought meeting my husband at Girl Scout camp was weird. :)

Congrats! and here's to the next 8 :)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Thank you!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Joyfossil said...

Awwww... Happy Anniversary.

I must say that is a good story. It may sound funny but most of the people I know met in a theatre. My parents did, I met David while working at the Odyssey Theater on the West Side, Jill & Paul...

Ok, Weaver... how do you meet a boy at GIRL scout camp? Hmmmm?

happy a. day!
xo,
Joy

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf