Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Thankful for...





And for people I don't have good pictures of: Grandpa D, J and P and Z and G, M in NYC, Grandpa B, DFIL, DBIL, DSIL, the nephews, RD and her DH and baby H, everyone at church, Jane, Justin, the kitties, J my sockknitting pal, Star, all the bloggers I read, great teachers, A and M and my Tuesday baby, oh, so many people to love!
I leave you with the prayer I would pray aloud if I were brave enough:
Please, God, take care of everyone I love, everyone I will love, everyone I would love if I knew them...and everyone else. Amen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyfossil said...

And I you, my dear friend. Check your email for my ramblings.
xo,
J.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of the people whom you love!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Joyfossil said...

I forgot to say that I LOVE that picture of miss M. Cute as can be!

Incidentally, my little niece got her hair cut this weekend and she kindof looks like M. now! Even Sarah thought so!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf