Monday, November 13, 2006

Changed to Blogger Beta

I've changed over to Beta. Don't really know what will happen, but since I've had so much trouble adding buttons and such, it couldn't be much worse!

See recipe below, it's really good!

I hope to have some fiber content today, but doubt it quite seriously, ho hum. Progress has been made on the FIL sweater, however. Back is complete, fronts ribbing complete. Hope to finish the fronts patterning tonight, woo-hoo!

I'm having a problem with my keyboard, left shift key is not working properly. But since I haven't even been able to see the letters for QUITE A WHILE I guess I could spring for a $10 replacement.

Oh, and if you could possibly send good thoughts or prayers or whatever you've got, we're waiting for some news which could be fantastic (if it's a yes). If it's a no, we go on without bitterness. But yes would be nice (for once).

Have a lovely day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Joyfossil said...

If you had written "changed to Blogger Beta" 20 years ago, people would have looked at you like you had two heads.

I've seen your keyboard and I would personally give you a $1 donation towards the purchase of a new one... if only to keep the interesting blogs coming! :)

Good thoughts sent your way.

xo

7:51 AM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Yeah, this keyboard has seen better days. But I cannot live without caps!!

Did you find your socks!?!?!?!?!?

How is your dad doing?!?!?!?

10:55 AM  
Blogger Joyfossil said...

Dad (aka Humpty Dumpty...) is ok. Might have broke his face but isn't in much pain. He's going to see a maxofacial (??) guy today.

The socks remain at large. I am heart broken.

I guess if you don't have the shift key... you can never get EXCITED on line... no caps. This is not good.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Sorry about the sockies! Did you call the mall? I'm sure you did! I SO sympathize!!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Joyfossil said...

Rejoice!

A lady from J.C. Penney called. The sock has been found! I am going to retrieve it in a little while!

The Knitterly Gods have smiled.

xo

2:49 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

I'm so happy for you!! Yay!!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf