Friday, March 23, 2007

Sock Madness, Round 2

Sorry I haven't had time to post photos of anything yet! I've been working like a fiend, trying to transcribe 7.5 hours of interviews in 10 days of work time (and am keeping up but barely). And knitting a really cute sock very quickly, I must admit.

Self-designed Barbara Walker sweater is about 8 inches past the underarms!

Rogue is still unblocked.

Pix on Tuesday (or before if I finish the socks).

My opponent is already WAY ahead of me, so I have very little confidence. But I do like the sock and my long-marinated Lorna's Laces looks GREAT in this pattern, if I say so myself. I discovered yesterday that I was wearing the exact colors in the socks, so these won't go to DD's teacher either. But she's up next, especially now that I know I can knit a pair in three or four days (on 56 stitches, anyway).

More later!

Have a lovely weekend!

P.S. Please send prayers (or good thoughts or whatever) to Elizabeth Edwards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf