Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Will you stand with me?

I'll be calling the White House today, along with millions of others, to protest the commutation of Scooter Libby's prison sentence. Yesterday, they had to close the comment lines due to too much traffic. Will you stand with me? Comments: 202-456-1111.

But I have also emailed my Congressional Representative, Adam Schiff, who is a member of the House Judiciary Committee, with this message:

Sir,
As a constituent, I must tell you that the time has past for
oversight and investigation into the current administration's grievous criminal
acts. You have the power to take back our country from these evil and
corrupt people and turn it back into the America we knew and loved before they
took over. I support impeachment proceedings being brought against the
President and Vice President, at the very least, and would sincerely appreciate
your actions as a member of the Judiciary Committee to reflect my feelings as a
voter in your district.
Thank you.

Join me in contacting your representative to request co-sponsorship of H Res 333 to impeach Cheney. Kos has contact information for everyone on the House Judiciary Committee.

TAKE BACK AMERICA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

I am so glad that you are proactive and you write to your congressmen. If constituents sit by idly grumbling then the message never gets through. I myself and guilty of seldom making my opinion known and using the established system. Your letter is great and I hope it prompts a response, if not some action. Happy 4th of July!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf