Sunday, June 17, 2007

A cunning plan...

I am absolutely determined to knit a little shrug to wear to the wedding I'm singing in on Saturday. Only I don't know what I'm wearing to the wedding, so I can't decide what color. Or what yarn. Or whether I need to SPIN some for a project that I want to finish in 6 DAYS!!!

Can it be done? Yes!

Will the children consent to go to the park and stay for activities a couple of days this week? [crickets chirping] I sure hope so.

Thinking of my sage green silk shell or my cream silk dress (which may or may not actually zip up; probably not). Plus I don't have any nice shoes. I am going to end up spending my entire fee on yarn/shoes/babysitter. Oh, well.

I have also decided on the Felted Entrelac Knapsack from Knitability for my new purse. 60 yards or so per tier should work out. Must find a third yarn to put in, though, that will felt and look nice with the lavender/leaf peep.

Have spun about 3 yards of wool/mohair singles so far. It was quite a week.

Progress report tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

I'm sure that whatever you choose to wear that you'll look fabulous. It would take me a month to knit a shrug and I'm blown away that you're going to do it in a matter of days! No fair looking better than the bride though so keep that in mind while knitting away.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

You are very ambitious! Good luck! :)

Jessica

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf