Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday blog post

Whew! That's a whole lot of creative energy in that title, huh?

Tired, that's me.

And photoless. But all is well. DS has learned to do a flip in the pool (something I so completely CANNOT do due to having a panic attack upon being upside down in water). And DD has swum all the way across! Houseguest has miraculously not returned (as yet) and I am still knitting shrugs. But I really must stop and do (sigh) some squares of (sigh, again) acrylic for our church knitting group raffle afghan.

However, I did wear shrug #3 yesterday out to dinner with friends and have promised one to DD's friend in blue (or purple or purple and blue stripes). I think blue, since I bought blue last week anyway.

Retro Redux shrug progresses slowly due to dropped stitches and frogging this afternoon. I'm just not good at fixing stuff like that with patterning in every row. I get all confused. Someday...

Tomorrow they all go in a merry band to the park for most of the day (although I have one extra in the morning, another extra in the afternoon) and I should get some spinning in there somewhere, not to mention a guilty acrylic square among all the lovely llama...

Have a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger James Lynch III said...

Why the panic attacks in water?

This is probably the strangest accidental googlestalking I've ever experienced, but it's good to see that you look great and are still pushing the musical envelope...

Funny Romney reference... hold onto that one... it may come in handy down the road.

BTW... google isn't displaying my profile info, which isn't fair, as you can't respond to this... you could probably find me if you remember Up The Down Staircase, search my name in San Francisco.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Okay, no fair!

And I don't panic in water, only upside down.

Definitely odd googlestalking, I think this is too long ago...

Whew! Got it. Bart Sumner contacted me not too long ago. He lives out here also and has kids the same age as mine. How about you?

Nice to hear from you!

9:30 PM  
Blogger James Lynch III said...

I married the wonderful Tracy in 1993 and moved to SF in 1996/97 with our daughter Maya, who's now 11... I think our old .Mac site works at http://homepage.mac.com/jlynch3/Menu17.html... you may recognize the guy walking away from the camera in the "Deck" section... he's the only person from SP that I am in touch with at all, although Bart and I did run into each other a bit in the 90s.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf