Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A good reason for champagne!

No one who reads here probably knows that my husband and I are screenwriters, among all of our other pursuits. We have (with others) a script actually in development right now. However...

Yesterday we found out that our script written by just the two of us, Forsaken, has progressed to the Quarter-Final Round of the Page International Screenwriting Awards.

DH writes:
That means that out of 3,865 entries we've moved to the top 900. The next round is announced in August.
Just a small honor, shared by many others, but nice.


I write: Woo-hoo! A great reason for champagne! Congratulations, Dearest!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Congrats!!!!!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We, who know about your screenwriterly persuits, say "Hooray for you two"!
xo,
Joy

8:57 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

Hooray! I need to get my reading glasses when I first read this I misread "Forsaken" as "Foreskin" and for a brief second wondered what kind of screenplays you wrote. Luckily a quick second glance clarified that one. I hope you guys rock this one all the way to the top. Cheers!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf