Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Random Post

Does everyone else do these on Wednesdays?

Just stupid stuff.

1. Finished some yarn for the Tour de Fleece: goblin eyes skein 1

Making more of the same.

2. UPS is taking FOREVER delivering my daughter's Half Birthday present and even the tracking just says it left Illinois on Thursday. Blech.

3. Second Rivendell sock is going very well, turning the heel today.

4. My friend J is back from her business trip to London, yay! Missed you!

5. OTOH, it turns out my camera will be as expensive to fix as to buy last year's model, so I'm doing that instead. Ho hum (except for the fun of a new camera!).

6. I have just turned off the TV and given the children sugar-free popsicles for a treat. I wonder how long it will be before someone says "Ow!" It's too hot to send them outside in the yard. Even the dog is too hot to play. Timer starts...NOW!

7. Why am I so tired?

Back to work!

Have a lovely!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf