Saturday, April 17, 2010

That was the week that was (if it were over)

Ever have one of those weeks where you did so many things, you were running around so much that you feel like you got nothing done at all? That was the week that was (if it were over, which it's not).

Yesterday I had the day off from everything, though, so I feel a lot more focused today.

Today I help set up a booth at our school Carnival, work another booth at same, then go to my son's baseball game, from which my daughter will be picked up to go on a Girl Scout activity that I don't have time to go on due to baseball game. But then we can come home.

I seriously need to clean the house (teaching a voice lesson on Monday) and knit on my Sock Madness Round 3 socks and that stuff will get done. But I will also take a breath.

Sunday I help out at work (one of my jobs has the weekend off, the other one is really busy so I'm wearing my other hat) and then we have Cub Scout Pinewood Derby where DS has won "Most Creative" car two years running. Now he thinks he'll win every year, oh, well. ]

Speaking of Sock Madness, I am knitting on but will probably be eliminated today or tomorrow and that's fine. I have been requested to knit a replacement hat for a lovely elderly gentleman of my acquaintance and DD needs a special pair of socks for part of her costume for the spring recital, so I need to get started on that. A hat for a 90-year-old has time pressure, you know?

Anyway, sorry no pictures, no time to shoot or upload. Maybe later!

May peace prevail upon the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf