Friday, February 12, 2010

Knitting Olympics starts today!

And not unlike many who compete, I will be participating for the joy of it, not the medals.

I have completed the challenges in both my previous Olympics, but the stress is so bad at work, I can't add any pressure outside unnecessarily. And of course, now I'm sick.

So I will be there with you all! I will go to the Opening Ceremonies and knit. I will spin every day. If I finish the socks, I will be thrilled; if I don't, I won't be disappointed. Participation is the most important thing.

Great luck to all who are in the running for medals, Go for the Gold!

May peace prevail upon the earth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf