Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Furlough: Day 2

A good excuse for blogging?

Any excuse is a good excuse for blogging!

Last night I decided in a panic because I can't get my hair cut until at least Saturday (woe is me!) that I needed something to wrap around my head. So I crocheted a little headband but couldn't quite figure out the ends so I kind of made that part up.

Very cute, of course DD wants it. Fine. I'm in the middle of another one out of that yarn.

But I was thinking...

I'm taking 7 kids to see Shrek 3 this morning ($1 tickets!) and maybe, just maybe, those girls would like to make their own headbands while we're waiting in line. So out come the crochet hooks and the bag of sock yarn scraps. We'll see if they are willing in a little while, but they've proven pretty crafty in the past.

I think DS would learn it on his own or with just the girls. Not sure about with his male friends this morning so I will have to ask him. And then come up with 3 more hooks, yikes!

I will let you know how it turns out!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf