Thursday, June 17, 2010

Furlough: Day 4(

I seem to have somewhat recovered from that last rant. I'm disappointed, but the President continues to do his best, I reckon. Wish the speech had satisfied me more. Wish we were doing a "Manhattan Project" or Man on the Moon project to get us completely off of fossil fuels in 10 years.

Wish we were funding a stimulus package that put a solar panel on every roof in America.

Wish we were making electric cars cheap enough for regular folks. Wish Tony Hayward would STFU.

At least my commute is now dramatically shorter!

Getting Father's Day stuff in the mail today, still doing laundry and dishes (endlessly). Four people home all the time trying not to use paper products make a LOT of dishes.

About 5/6 of the way through my knitting project I want to finish to wear to my brother's wedding over July 4th weekend. Looking forward to Vermont!!!

Peace.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf