Wednesday, September 08, 2010

What day is it?

Oh, yeah, these three-day weekends throw me off, plus our schedule totally changes this week, as I have said.

DD went to Ballet class for the first time since she was about 5 yesterday and came home tired and stretched out, but I think that will go well. And she got a good though small role in "Bye, Bye, Birdie" at school which will be lots of fun for all of them, I think.

DS did okay on his math test, but could do better. Should do so today.

I was supposed to start teaching classes at my job today but not enough people registered for them to pay me so ho hum. More time to do regular work is good anyway. And we're starting a Knitting Club in support of a new Prayer Shawl Ministry so I get to knit at work, yay! Will start a Feather and Fan Comfort Shawl for that purpose in some yarn kindly given to me by a church member cleaning out her stash. Good repurposing, yes?

Imogen is coming along but no new photos. Finished sleeve 1, started sleeve 2. Would be wearing it today, so better stay on top of it! Next up: new slippers from felted handspun before going camping.

Yes, felting handspun is decadent. But I don't know what else to do with Wensleydale that I like the colors of and I love slippers.

DH's car broke down yesterday so we're rather dreading the call from the mechanic. How much to spend on a car that old, blah, blah, blah. Any free cars the universe wants to offer up (it usually does for some reason) would be greatly appreciated! OTOH, I missed my dental appointment, which is both good (for the five-year-old in my head) and bad (for the grownup), but it wasn't an emergency or anything.

Peace to you on this cool, foggy, lovely day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf