Thursday, September 09, 2010

Thursday Bullet Post

  • Survived Wednesday, exhausted. Feel like I worked, fell asleep and am going straight back to work.
  • This is not true, since I almost finished Sleeve #2 on my sweater last night so I couldn't have been asleep.
  • Less than 72 hours till big work event is over. I am not the only one who will be relieved!
  • Have to go to work 3 different times today. But two of them are pretty much all fun!
  • DH's car was much less expensive to fix than we thought and was finished the same day, yay!
  • Ants are still terrible.
  • I think I have enough yarn to finish my sweater. Which means I will dye, spin and knit another one in a different color after my holiday knitting is done.
Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Really enjoying your new daily blog. Makes me tired, though, just trying to keep up with all your activities vicariously!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf