Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Are there stages of quitting?

Like grief?

I seem to have progressed successfully from sadness to anger. I'm waiting for relief next, then peace. We'll see if I get there if I don't know whether I can pay the rent or not, but I think relief is pretty imminent.

[My dog is going crazy!]

Obligatory knitting content: working on another Christmas gift but don't want to spoil it. I have taken pictures of 2 out of 3 teacher gifts but have not yet uploaded them. Been a little busy...

Thank goodness my husband is being so nice about everything. And the kids. And my parents all. And everyone really that I've been spending time with. I love you guys!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf