Tuesday, February 28, 2006

And here's the medal



Great thanks to Stephanie Pearl-McPhee for the idea and to her and everyone on the team for making the whole huge thing possible. I hope I have time to follow all the links to the press coverage!

It was certainly a challenge. I have not completed a lace item before. But I did find that maybe lace is not my favorite. I feel more compelled to work on texture and color...especially color. So my next challenge will be to improve my fair isle, preferably with my handspun. I see socks a-comin'!

And it was nice to surprise my DH with a knitted present when he wasn't next in the queue.

Congratulations to all participants, finishers and non!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf