Thursday, October 19, 2006

*Project Runway Finale

Knitting/spinning content later, promise.

What did you think of the Runway Finale? I really wanted Laura, but they were all talented. Clearly, Michael needs more experience, though, and Ule did not do as well as I expected. I thought the gold/silver stuff was a bore. Laura's dresses were all beautiful. But Jeffrey has always had the most innovative, the most original garments so I was very relieved to see him NOT be disqualified (he didn't seem like a cheater to me, especially after all the things he went through in his personal life) and he is very talented, even if I wouldn't wear most of it. I did love his signature dress with the zippers and would definitely wear it.

Anyway, it was pretty satisfying in the end. All four should work in fashion quite easily, I hope. Thanks, Jill for babysitting for sushi. Sorry, again, that we didn't bring you dinner. I should have asked!!! We had a lovely dinner out for our anniversary and a good time watching the show.

Hope you had a nice evening, too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

I wasn't a Jeffrey fan, but he really is the most creative & original of the final four. And I agree, with all he's gone through in his personal life, what kind of triumph would it be if he cheated his way into winning? I was glad it turned out the way it did. Laura's dresses looked so upscale & 'designer' to me, exactly what I think of as high fashion - gorgeous work, especially on her beaded dress. This was my first Runway season and I'm hooked; can't wait for next year.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

Love Runway! Had to go to bed before Top Chef, though, which I really liked the first season of as well. But they rerun everything a million times, so I'm not worried.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf