Monday, February 05, 2007

No news is good news?

Teacher sent out corrected name list today, thanks, Miss D!!

Rogue has progressed a bit but I've been rather down and feeling too tired to knit. Translation, too depressed. But tonight is "24" and "Studio 60" and there's no [EXPLETIVE DELETED] way I won't be knitting!

Contest wise, Maia is out of the camera running as she guessed February 3. I wish! February 9th seems to be the consensus. If there are multiple guesses on the same day, we will draw from a hat.

My goal date has finally been chosen by someone for Rogue. Good luck if it's you! I have decided that finish will be called when I can put the sweater on and there are no ends to weave in. But I might not have washed it yet. You never know, I might just wear the thing as soon as I trim the last end. It's been YEARS since I knit a sweater for myself and this will be the first one that I like (I hope!).

I appreciate everyone's good vibes. Hopefully, the worst is over. I'm trying to get back into a spirit of gratitude and stop obsessing. My day has been better today.

Have a lovely!

7 Comments:

Blogger chipper said...

nice to finally find another fan of Studio 60. Unfortunately, I read somewhere (this weekend) that they are "shelving" it. The news of that made me very very sad!!!

Hope the V day party goes smoothly and all starts rolling more smoothly for ya!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said...

I think that news is from November and it may recover yet. West Wing took a while to rev up, if I remember.

Hopefully Aaron Sorkin has another project ready to go for next year if this one doesn't work. But how will we live without knowing what happens to Danny and Jordan!!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger chipper said...

Unfortunately, it was "new" news but I'm hoping that it is a total big fat huge lie! :) Danny and Jordan are my favorite part too!

Here's another hope for another Sorkin project!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Barbara Tibbetts Chace said...

I think there is something in the air that makes me wish I could delete Feb. 5. Sorry you were depressed. I was too! Didn't feel like knitting at all. Explaination here http://k-9candids.blogspot.com/.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Joyfossil said...

I love Studio 60. It's not West Wing (which was my 3rd favorite show of alltime... a close runner up to 30something and MASH) but it is good and I Loooooove Bradley Whitford - his daughter used to go to my daughter's ballet school so I've met him... and Jane. (I love LA).

anyhow... I heard that it was guaranteed for this season. Now, how long there is left of it, I don't know. I hope it lasts, Aaron Sorkin's shows are so articulate... and you can knit during them (you can't knit during say 'So you think you can dance'...).

I also love Matthew Perry - I like him so much better in light drama than in sitcoms, He's good!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo...didja get the camera today? ;o)

I hope you're in better spirits...

8:16 AM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Would love to see how the Rogue is coming along! Have any pics? I can't believe that Michal the Girl is your cousin! So cool! Would you ask her to listen to the podcast?

It is SOOO cool that you're the LA Intermediate Handspinning Champion 2006...I am WAY impressed!!! Would love to see some of your handspun! You rock!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf
Knitting Wendys
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
The Spinning Wheel
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random Powered by RingSurf